550 Messages should have one or no Message-ID headers, not 2.

550 Messages should have one or no Message-ID headers, not 2.

JosC
Dear list,

I sent out a newsletter(J!website with Acyba component) some times a month
Since two weeks (cannot remember the exact date) I get this message back
via Postfix after sending outthe newsletter.

I am thinking of the newsletter component (Acyba) in combination with
the phpmailer of my hosting provider.
Would that be an option?

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:40:07 +0200
From: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:40:07 +0200

--b1_7637dbbd774694148fb9e0abfd84efd7

test

--b1_7637dbbd774694148fb9e0abfd84efd7

<title>Newsletter 4 | April Easter Edition</title>

--- cut original text ---

thanks for your reply
/Jos

Re: 550 Messages should have one or no Message-ID headers, not 2.

Wietse Venema
Jos Chrispijn:
> To: [hidden email]
> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:40:07 +0200
> From: [hidden email]

That is not a Postfix Message-ID header. See below for examples
of a real Postfix queue ID.

That is also not a Postfix message-ID header.

Postfix Message-ID headers have one of the following formats:

<[hidden email]>

    20180329053241 is the UTC time in seconds in in YYYYMMDDHHMMSS
    form, and C57E2332224 is a short Postfix queue ID (hexadecimal
    string with 5 characters for the sub-second time in microseconds,
    followed by the file inode number).

<[hidden email]>

    40BXk51Ky2zJrNr is a long Postfix queue ID (6 or more characters
    for the UTC time in seconds, 4 characters for the sub-second
    time in  microseconds, the 'z', followed by the file inode
    number.

Re: 550 Messages should have one or no Message-ID headers, not 2.

JosC

Thought so neither - will continue my search: the component itself or the mailer of the hostingprovider.

Thanks for letting me know.

    Jos

On 29-3-2018 20:18, Wietse Venema wrote:
Jos Chrispijn:
To: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:40:07 +0200
From: [hidden email]
That is not a Postfix Message-ID header. See below for examples
of a real Postfix queue ID.

That is also not a Postfix message-ID header.

Postfix Message-ID headers have one of the following formats:

[hidden email]

    20180329053241 is the UTC time in seconds in in YYYYMMDDHHMMSS
    form, and C57E2332224 is a short Postfix queue ID (hexadecimal
    string with 5 characters for the sub-second time in microseconds,
    followed by the file inode number).

[hidden email]

    40BXk51Ky2zJrNr is a long Postfix queue ID (6 or more characters
    for the UTC time in seconds, 4 characters for the sub-second
    time in  microseconds, the 'z', followed by the file inode
    number.

	    Wietse

-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward