A blog post that I hope will help people, can the community help me improve it?

A blog post that I hope will help people, can the community help me improve it?

Shawn Heisey-2
I created a blog post for something I needed to get done and figured out
how to do.

https://purg.atory.org/2019/10/24/creating-a-discard-noreply-email-address-with-postfix-and-postfixadmin/

If the community has any pointers that would make this better, or
perhaps even a better way to accomplish it than what I came up with, I'm
open to constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: A blog post that I hope will help people, can the community help me improve it?

Shawn Heisey-2
On 10/25/2019 11:13 AM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
> I created a blog post for something I needed to get done and figured out
> how to do.
>
> https://purg.atory.org/2019/10/24/creating-a-discard-noreply-email-address-with-postfix-and-postfixadmin/
>
> If the community has any pointers that would make this better, or
> perhaps even a better way to accomplish it than what I came up with, I'm
> open to constructive criticism.

I am continuing to tweak the post as I notice problems or think of
changes.  So if you have any interest in helping, be sure to reload the
page to see if I've already dealt with something you noticed.

Thanks,
Shawn