ACL permission to move into different folder

ACL permission to move into different folder

danjjde
Hi friends,
I've set ACL for two user (two primary email address, no alias), where
these users must not be able to delete email from imap server.
Now I would like to add (from the client) the ability to move any
incoming mail into different directory, if possible into an existing
directory chosen by me.

These are the settings on /etc/dovecot/dovecot.acl:

* user=[hidden email] lrwsip
* user=[hidden email] lrwsip

is it possible?

I've read https://wiki2.dovecot.org/ACL but I've not found a solution.

many many thanks!

Davide

Re: ACL permission to move into different folder

Noel Jones-2
On 10/3/2017 7:33 AM, Davide Marchi wrote:

> Hi friends,
> I've set ACL for two user (two primary email address, no alias),
> where these users must not be able to delete email from imap server.
> Now I would like to add (from the client) the ability to move any
> incoming mail into different directory, if possible into an existing
> directory chosen by me.
>
> These are the settings on /etc/dovecot/dovecot.acl:
>
> * user=[hidden email] lrwsip
> * user=[hidden email] lrwsip
>
> is it possible?
>
> I've read https://wiki2.dovecot.org/ACL but I've not found a solution.
>

> many many thanks!
>
> Davide

This is the postfix users list.  You'll probably get more help on
the dovecot users list.

Re: ACL permission to move into different folder

danjjde
Il 2017-10-03 17:06 Noel Jones ha scritto:
[..]

> This is the postfix users list.  You'll probably get more help on
> the dovecot users list.
>

>   -- Noel Jones

Hoops, sorry to all!

thanks