Accepting mail from specific email adress

Accepting mail from specific email adress

LDB-4
I need to ONLY accept a specific email address to one of my
mail servers.

What is the best possible way to implement?

The local_recipient_maps is probably the best way to go, but
is it possible, since I have,

    local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps

I know I can define the userids that I do not want to receive mail
with

    userbob: /dev/null

but I would have just an allowed list with just one name of who
is allowed to receive mail.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

LDB

Re: Accepting mail from specific email adress

/dev/rob0
On Thu June 26 2008 07:30:43 LDB wrote:
> I need to ONLY accept a specific email address to one of my
> mail servers.
>
> What is the best possible way to implement?
>
> The local_recipient_maps is probably the best way to go, but

No, check_recipient_access is probably best, depending on what you
intend to do about cron mail and the like.

http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_recipient_restrictions
http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html