Activate 'force tls' for specific sending domain (not receiving)?

K F

Activate 'force tls' for specific sending domain (not receiving)?

K F
Hi All

I'm trying to figure out how I can set up force tls for specific sending domains. I have several domains going through the postfix, and one of them has a requirement that TLS should be forced, the others are ok with May.
And if it can't connect with tls, it should bounce the mail.

But I can't figure out how to do this for outgoing mails?

Best regards
Kenneth

Re: Activate 'force tls' for specific sending domain (not receiving)?

Wietse Venema
K F:
> Hi All
> I'm trying to figure out how I can set up force tls for specific
> sending domains. I have several domains going through the postfix,
> and one of them has a requirement that TLS should be forced, the
> others are ok with May.And if it can't connect with tls, it should
> bounce the mail.
> But I can't figure out how to do this for outgoing mails?
> Best regardsKenneth

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    check_recipient_access inline:{example.com=reject_plaintext_session}

(or check_sender_access, your question is unclear).

The inline table requires Postfix version 3.0 or later.