Adding BCC in sender/header checks

James Reynolds
I am wondering if there is an easy way to add a BCC to an email in the sender/header checks, similar to REDIRECT but to send it to my redirect email and to the original recipient.  I'm aware of recipient_bcc_maps but if I understand it correctly, that adds BCC to all emails of a particular recipient.

I'm basically doing this to see if I can test spam rules that I'm sure will have a lot of false positives so there's no point putting them in the hold queue or redirecting them to a spamtrap account.  The idea is that I'd fine tune the rules until I didn't get any false positives and then discard them or something.

James Reynolds
Sr Systems Administrator
Department of Biology
The University of Utah