Adding DKIM and DMARC

@lbutlr
When adding DMARC and DKIM do I only need to add it to the domain that is hosting the mail server (MX)?

For example, if mail.example.com is defined as the MX for example.com and example.net, do I need to add the DMARC/DKIM records to example.net’s DNS as well?

--
Death was familiar with the concept of the eternal, ever-renewed hero,
the champion with a thousand faces. He'd refrained from commenting.

OFF-TOPIC - Re: Adding DKIM and DMARC

Kevin A. McGrail
On 8/25/2019 11:49 AM, @lbutlr wrote:
> When adding DMARC and DKIM do I only need to add it to the domain that is hosting the mail server (MX)?
>
> For example, if mail.example.com is defined as the MX for example.com and example.net, do I need to add the DMARC/DKIM records to example.net’s DNS as well?
DKIM and DMARC are records for a domain.  They don't care about MX records.

Example.com and example.net both need records.

Regards,
KAM