Adding multiple headers

System Support
The PREPEND action can add a single header to outgoing mail.  Is there a way to add multiple
headers?

...don

support (at) microtechniques.com

Re: Adding multiple headers

Noel Jones-2
On 2/4/2015 2:09 PM, System Support wrote:
> The PREPEND action can add a single header to outgoing mail.  Is there a way to add multiple
> headers?
>
> ...don
>
> support (at) microtechniques.com

Use the PREPEND action multiple times.

Re: Adding multiple headers

System Support
I tried that, but it only triggered on the first one.

On 4 Feb 2015 at 14:52, Noel Jones wrote:

> On 2/4/2015 2:09 PM, System Support wrote:
> > The PREPEND action can add a single header to outgoing mail.  Is there a way to add multiple
> > headers?
> >
> > ...don
> >
> > support (at) microtechniques.com
> >

> Use the PREPEND action multiple times.
>

>   -- Noel Jones

...don

support (at) microtechniques.com

Re: Adding multiple headers

System Support:
> The PREPEND action can add a single header to outgoing mail.  Is
> there a way to add multiple
> headers?

As implemented, there is one PREPEND action per rule, so you would
need multiple rules. If this is smtpd_mumble_restrictions you can
do one rule in smtpd_data_restrictions and one elsewhere (but not
smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions because by then the message is already
received).

You could use a Milter (Python, Perl, or other) to add any number
of headers.

I have an unfinished implementation for multiple actions in access
maps or header/body_checks. Instead of "prepend foo" you would say
"{prepend foo} {prepend bar}".  This may be completed in the Postfix
3.1 development cycle.

Re: Adding multiple headers

System Support
That would be appreciated.