After decryption virus check

Alex Bruce
Hello

Correct me if I'm wrong but If I want to check an email for viruses (eg ClamAV milter) after a content filter (SMIME Decryption) then I should be using the "non_smtpd_milters" parameter to specify the milter?

This should apply after the email is decrypted in a similar way that OpenDKIM signature is applied after email is processed?

Cheers,

Alex Bruce

Re: After decryption virus check

Wietse Venema
Alex Bruce:
> Hello
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but If I want to check an email for viruses (eg
> ClamAV milter) after a content filter (SMIME Decryption) then I should be
> using the "non_smtpd_milters" parameter to specify the milter?

That depends on how the content fiter delivers the message to Postfix.
If using SMTP, use smtpd_milters. Otherwise, non_smtpd_milters.

        Wietse