Alert Trend Micro reputation LIST QIL

Matteo Cazzador-2
Hi Everybody, maybe this is not the correct list, but i 've a problem
related to Trend Micro QIL list.

My mail server everyday is blocked by this QIL list.

I made a global check with tool like http://mxtoolbox.com/ and i don't
find  any serious problem.

The server is not making spam.

I dont'know what to do.

Someone have the same problem?

Thanks a lot.

--

Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.

Le informazioni contenute in questa e-mail e nei files eventualmente allegati sono destinate unicamente ai destinatari della stessa e
sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. E' proibito copiare, salvare, utilizzare,  inoltrare a terzi e diffondere il contenuto della presente
senza il preventivo consenso, ai sensi dell'articolo 616 c.p. e della Legge n. 196/2003. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore siete
pregati di comunicarlo immediatamente all'indirizzo mittente, nonché di cancellarne il contenuto senza procedere ad ulteriore o differente trattamento.

Ing. Matteo Cazzador
NetLite snc di Cazzador Gagliardi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 188 37069
Villafranca di Verona VR
Tel 0454856656
Fax 0454856655
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://www.netlite.it

Re: Alert Trend Micro reputation LIST QIL

lists@lazygranch.com
‎I'm assuming you requested to be unblocked.

https://www.ers.trendmicro.com/guide/en_us/AG/Intro/Blocked.htm

Check for open relay. Unless you are the only user, I don't know if you can really say you aren't sending spam..

I think some of these RBL lists exist to feed the white lists, but I expect Trend Micro ‎to be above that nonsense.  They have a real revenue source.

What makes my blood boil is these companies will never show you any evidence of spam from your IP.  They don't provide a clue for you to use to debug your server, presuming you are actually at fault.

I'm on permanent block with AT&T. I got the one person I know using their email to switch to Gmail. I'm on permanent block with spamrl.com, but got the one domain to stop using them. But I can pass all the mxtool check list of over 100 RBLs.

Re: Alert Trend Micro reputation LIST QIL

Juri Haberland
On 2017-04-28 12:03, [hidden email] wrote:
> ‎I'm assuming you requested to be unblocked.
>
> https://www.ers.trendmicro.com/guide/en_us/AG/Intro/Blocked.htm
>
> Check for open relay. Unless you are the only user, I don't know if
> you can really say you aren't sending spam..

I have the same problem as the OP - I checked my mail.log and all of my
Apache access.logs - nothing obvious. Still I get re-added to QIL :(

> What makes my blood boil is these companies will never show you any
> evidence of spam from your IP.  They don't provide a clue for you to
> use to debug your server, presuming you are actually at fault.

Yes, that is really annoying - it would be a tremendous help.

I have the suspicion that a receiver of one of my (low-traffic) mailing
lists marked that ML traffic as SPAM, so every time someone sends a mail
on a certain list triggers the re-addition...

   Juri

Re: Alert Trend Micro reputation LIST QIL

allenc
If you check your IP address on THEIR look-up page -
https://www.ers.trendmicro.com/reputations - it will tell you WHY you
are black-listed.

For example, my own IP4 address is in their "Dynamic User List" - not
surprising, as I am a domestic user with a personal mail server.

Hope this helps

Allen C

On 2017-04-28 14:14, Allen Coates wrote:
> If you check your IP address on THEIR look-up page -
> https://www.ers.trendmicro.com/reputations - it will tell you WHY you
> are black-listed.

No, it just tells you, that you are listed and in what list - but not
why.

   Juri

Re: Alert Trend Micro reputation LIST QIL

Matteo Cazzador-2
Yes i confirm, it not clear which cause blacklisted ip.