Alias and mailing list

Enrico Morelli
Dear, I installed a new mail server under a Debian 9 using postfix
3.1.4 (like smtp) and dovecot (like lmtp) in a virtual user environment.
I coming from qmail, so when I want that all mails are
delivered to a local account and forwarded to another account, I've to
put in the user home directory a .qmail file with the following content:

./.maildir
&[hidden email]

Also for internal mailing list I've to create a file with all mail
address and the mail are delivered to local users and if they have a
forward (in the .qmail file), the email are forwarded to remote user.

I had read a lot of documentation to obtain the same thing, but seems
to be more complicated. The .forward doesn't work for me.
So I created a virtual_aliases with the local mailing list and a
recipient_bcc for the forward. But I've also to duplicate some remote
addresses, because if I write to a local mailing list the mail is only
delivered to the local users, the recipient_bcc is not read. Also I've
to put receive_override_options = no_address_mappings on main.cf
otherwise all forwarded email are duplicated.

Is this the correct way?

  Enrico Morelli
  System Administrator | Programmer | Web Developer

  CERM - Polo Scientifico
  via Sacconi, 6 - 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) - ITALY

Re: Alias and mailing list

Enrico Morelli
On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 10:53:48 +0200
Enrico Morelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear, I installed a new mail server under a Debian 9 using postfix
> 3.1.4 (like smtp) and dovecot (like lmtp) in a virtual user
> environment. I coming from qmail, so when I want that all mails are
> delivered to a local account and forwarded to another account, I've to
> put in the user home directory a .qmail file with the following
> content:
>
> ./.maildir
> &[hidden email]
>
> Also for internal mailing list I've to create a file with all mail
> address and the mail are delivered to local users and if they have a
> forward (in the .qmail file), the email are forwarded to remote user.
>
> I had read a lot of documentation to obtain the same thing, but seems
> to be more complicated. The .forward doesn't work for me.
> So I created a virtual_aliases with the local mailing list and a
> recipient_bcc for the forward. But I've also to duplicate some remote
> addresses, because if I write to a local mailing list the mail is only
> delivered to the local users, the recipient_bcc is not read. Also I've
> to put receive_override_options = no_address_mappings on main.cf
> otherwise all forwarded email are duplicated.
>
> Is this the correct way?

No one can give me some hints?