Always_bcc with aliases

Warren H. Prince
My postfix server receives email for several sub-domains of my-domain.  All email addressed to one of the sub-domains is aliased to [hidden email].  For example:

I use transport to pipe the email to an external application:

I would also like to archive a copy of every email, so I use an always_bcc

always_bcc = [hidden email]

But this doesn’t work “anymore.”  I believe it used to work, but it’s possible I didn’t test properly in the past.  I realize that “BCC recipients are not generated after Postfix forwards mail internally  Is the use of the alias and/or the transport considered an internal forward?

If it is an internal forward, does anyone have any suggestions other than my external application