Apply rules/filters to some domains

Chad M Stewart-2

I am using postfix as a relay MTA, i.e. the MX points at it, it applies various filters and then relays the mail to final systems.

Is it possible to configure postfix such that say some header checks are applied to certain domains that relay mail and not apply those checks to other domains?   I'm using header checks as an example, I'm thinking basically any option I would like to be able to enable/disable for a given relay domain.

Is this type of setup possible?  If yes, can you give me some starting points for reading.

Thank you,
Chad

Re: Apply rules/filters to some domains

Noel Jones-2
On 2/18/2012 8:49 AM, Chad M Stewart wrote:

> I am using postfix as a relay MTA, i.e. the MX points at it, it applies various filters and then relays the mail to final systems.
>
> Is it possible to configure postfix such that say some header checks are applied to certain domains that relay mail and not apply those checks to other domains?   I'm using header checks as an example, I'm thinking basically any option I would like to be able to enable/disable for a given relay domain.
>
> Is this type of setup possible?  If yes, can you give me some starting points for reading.
>

> Thank you,
> Chad

Here's the docs for per-user/per-domain etc.  This can be used to
select restrictions, access tables, or dnsbls to use.

Header/body checks always run.  If you need different checks for
different domains, use a different IP address with different settings.

  -- Noel Jones