BCC Internal messages

mmgomess
Hi,

Is possible configure a bcc only to messages sent from my internal
domain to my internal domain?

I need make a audit of all internal messages from my company.

Marcelo Gomes

Re: BCC Internal messages

Phil Stracchino
On 11/29/17 08:23, Marcelo Machado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is possible configure a bcc only to messages sent from my internal
> domain to my internal domain?
>
> I need make a audit of all internal messages from my company.

One way you could do this (which I have done in the past in similar
circumstances) is to create a simple audit filter which adds a bcc
recipient prior to delivery, IF source and destination address are both
internal, and then re-injects the message.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications