Broken Resource Links

Peter Ajamian
Unfortunately it appears that Patrik Koetter's website is now defunct
and the domain has been taken over by someone else completely leaving a
number of resources linked to from postfix.org broken including (but
probably not limited to):

The saslfinger utility linked to from DEBUG_README.

The Postfix SASL Authentication and TLS howto linked to in two different
places on the docs page.

...possibly others.

Fortunately There are copies of the above listed resources on
Archive.org's wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190327234908/http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/saslfinger/

https://web.archive.org/web/20190618125312/http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/

It might be useful if someone wants to copy those resources to a more
permanent location, or at least update the links.

Peter

Re: Broken Resource Links

Ansgar Wiechers
On 2019-12-31 Peter wrote:

> Unfortunately it appears that Patrik Koetter's website is now defunct and
> the domain has been taken over by someone else completely leaving a number
> of resources linked to from postfix.org broken including (but probably not
> limited to):
>
> The saslfinger utility linked to from DEBUG_README.
>
> The Postfix SASL Authentication and TLS howto linked to in two different
> places on the docs page.
>
> ...possibly others.
>
> Fortunately There are copies of the above listed resources on Archive.org's
> wayback machine:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20190327234908/http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/saslfinger/
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20190618125312/http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/
>
> It might be useful if someone wants to copy those resources to a more
> permanent location, or at least update the links.

https://www.planetcobalt.net/patrick.koetter/saslfinger/
https://www.planetcobalt.net/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/

I adjusted links where it seemed appropriate. If I made a mistake
somewhere please let me know.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky