Bypass some header_checks rules for a specific user?

Bypass some header_checks rules for a specific user?

Terry Carmen
Is there any way to bypass header_checks rules for a specific sender?

What I'd like to do is simply not process the rest of the header_checks
file if the sender matches "[hidden email]".

However this doesn't seem to be possible, since header_checks only works
on a single line at a time. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Terry

Re: Bypass some header_checks rules for a specific user?

Noel Jones-2
On 12/16/2009 4:29 PM, Terry Carmen wrote:
> Is there any way to bypass header_checks rules for a specific sender?

There is no bypass mechanism for header_checks or body_checks.

> What I'd like to do is simply not process the rest of the header_checks
> file if the sender matches "[hidden email]".
>
> However this doesn't seem to be possible, since header_checks only works
> on a single line at a time. Any suggestions?

Have the sender submit mail to a different IP:port listener
with the " -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks"
option set.  This is a service setting, it applies to all
connections to that particular service.
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#receive_override_options

   -- Noel Jones