Can not find virtual alias with postmap

Julian Kippels
Hi,

I have a problem with my virtual alias map. The file looks like this:

[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]

When I build the db file with "postmap virtual_alias" and then query
with "postmap -q <address> virtual_alias", I get a very peculiar
behaviour in that the lookup works just fine for [hidden email],
but not for [hidden email].

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance
Julian

Re: Can not find virtual alias with postmap

Viktor Dukhovni

> On Aug 21, 2017, at 8:44 AM, Julian Kippels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have a problem with my virtual alias map. The file looks like this:

> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>
> When I build the db file with "postmap virtual_alias" and then query
> with "postmap -q <address> virtual_alias", I get a very peculiar
> behaviour in that the lookup works just fine for [hidden email],
> but not for [hidden email].

Don't misspell Duesseldorf on the left side of the first line.

Re: Can not find virtual alias with postmap

Julian Kippels
Am Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:17:03 -0400
schrieb Viktor Dukhovni <[hidden email]>:

> > On Aug 21, 2017, at 8:44 AM, Julian Kippels <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I have a problem with my virtual alias map. The file looks like
> > this:

> > [hidden email] [hidden email]
> > [hidden email] [hidden email]
> >
> > When I build the db file with "postmap virtual_alias" and then query
> > with "postmap -q <address> virtual_alias", I get a very peculiar
> > behaviour in that the lookup works just fine for
> > [hidden email], but not for [hidden email].
>
> Don't misspell Duesseldorf on the left side of the first line.

Oh f***

Thank you :D