Change "over-quota" postfix message when using virtual_transport=dovecot

Change "over-quota" postfix message when using virtual_transport=dovecot

Santiago Romero-2

 I found the following webpage that shows how to customize postfix
bounce messages:

 http://www.howtoforge.com/configure-custom-postfix-bounce-messages

 My doubt is: I'm doing virtual delivery using dovecot LDA. Where should
I change the "User is over quota" bounce message? Is it doable under
postfix, or must I change it in dovecot (if it supports it)?

 (Who generates THAT over-quota bounce msg, postfix or dovecot?).

 Thanks.

--
Santiago Romero

Re: Change "over-quota" postfix message when using virtual_transport=dovecot

Robert Schetterer
Santiago Romero schrieb:

> I found the following webpage that shows how to customize postfix bounce
> messages:
>
> http://www.howtoforge.com/configure-custom-postfix-bounce-messages
>
> My doubt is: I'm doing virtual delivery using dovecot LDA. Where should
> I change the "User is over quota" bounce message? Is it doable under
> postfix, or must I change it in dovecot (if it supports it)?
>
> (Who generates THAT over-quota bounce msg, postfix or dovecot?).
>
> Thanks.

if you use dovecot lda, you have to configure it in dovecot.conf
and in your quota warn script script
http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/1.1?highlight=(quota)

--
Best Regards