Check TLS via email

Josep M.-5
Hello.

Some time ago was a service that sending an email to
[hidden email] You get an email with all
headers from the remote server, now this server is down...someone knows
any similar service?

Thanks
Josep

Re: Check TLS via email

Patrick Ben Koetter
* Josep M. <[hidden email]>:
> Hello.
>
> Some time ago was a service that sending an email to
> [hidden email] You get an email with all
> headers from the remote server, now this server is down...someone knows any
> similar service?

[hidden email] :)

p@rick

--
The Book of Postfix
<http://www.postfix-book.com>
saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):

Re: Check TLS via email

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Patrick Ben Koetter <[hidden email]>:
> * Josep M. <[hidden email]>:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Some time ago was a service that sending an email to
> > [hidden email] You get an email with all
> > headers from the remote server, now this server is down...someone knows any
> > similar service?
>
> [hidden email] :)

ARGH!
Not done yet.
Use [hidden email] for the time being

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
Dirty hack? Did someone call my name?

Re: Check TLS via email

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Ralf Hildebrandt <[hidden email]>:

> > [hidden email] :)
>
> ARGH!
> Not done yet.
> Use [hidden email] for the time being

[hidden email] working now.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
I think I need a new T-shirt. On the front it will say "Of course, my
version is somewhat outdated..." and on the back it will say "...but
it is Debian's latest stable release."

Re: Check TLS via email

Stefan Förster-4
* Ralf Hildebrandt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> * Ralf Hildebrandt <[hidden email]>:
>
>>> [hidden email] :)
>>
>> ARGH!
>> Not done yet.
>> Use [hidden email] for the time being
>
> [hidden email] working now.

You busy exchanging keys? ;)

status=deferred (conversation with de.postfix.org[141.42.202.27] timed
out while receiving the initial server greeting)

Just kidding
Stefan
Stefan Förster     http://www.incertum.net/     Public Key: 0xBBE2A9E9
Am Anfang war sie mein Mäuschen, aber langsam werden die Tiere immer größer.

Re: Check TLS via email

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Stefan Förster <[hidden email]>:

> You busy exchanging keys? ;)
>
> status=deferred (conversation with de.postfix.org[141.42.202.27] timed
> out while receiving the initial server greeting)

I hate this hardware...

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
SMTP is cute, fluffy and goes Woof! When well treated she wags her
tail, licks your face and delivers your mail. When badly treated by
spammers or people running exchange/<insert other pseudo-SMTP systems
here>/etc she tends to bite back.