Check out my Kickstarter

Rob Archibald
Check out my Kickstarter campaign! - EndFirst

EndFirst

Check out my Kickstarter campaign!

Hooray! I’m finally ready to launch my new business, EndFirst, on Kickstarter! It has been a tough, but rewarding nearly 2 years since I left Intel to start my own company. My goal was to create an awesome communication service at the best price on the Internet. With your support, we can finish our work and improve communication for businesses and organizations around the world! In order to get the word out, I scoured all the emails I’ve sent or received to find all of my music friends and associates, work colleagues, neighbors, church friends, and more. I know you’re busy, but I’d love it if you’d give me a few minutes of your time to help me launch my company. Please check out our Kickstarter and contribute!

EndFirst

Order during the Kickstarter campaign and save 66% off the price of our competitors. We offer the most powerful and inexpensive way for businesses and organizations to communicate on the Internet. You'll get business email, calendar, address book, file-storage and sharing, voice and video conferencing, company instant messaging, to-do lists, collaborative document editing and more! Happy communicating!

View Kickstarter Campaign

Blessings,
Rob Archibald, CTO
EndFirst LLC

Re: Check out my Kickstarter

Jim McCorison
For those that are user’s of Kickstarter, might I suggest reported this campaign for spamming. Here’s the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1349369124/endfirst-accelerate-your-business-communication-fo?ref=nav_search

---
Jim McCorison
Orcas Island, WA

On Apr 12, 2017, at 3:14 PM, Rob Archibald <[hidden email]> wrote:

EndFirst

[...]

Matthias Fechner
Am 13.04.2017 um 04:09 schrieb Jim McCorison:
> For those that are user’s of Kickstarter, might I suggest reported
> this campaign for spamming. Here’s the
> link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1349369124/endfirst-accelerate-your-business-communication-fo?ref=nav_search

thanks for this link Jim, I reported it for spamming.

Would be nice, if the list keeps clean.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook