Cheetah Cubs, Lion Cubs and Tiger Cubs for sale -

Cheetah Cubs, Lion Cubs and Tiger Cubs for sale -

saintrusell11
 Cheetah Cubs for sale|Tiger cubs for sale|Lion cubs for sale
Email: saintrusell@gmail.com ;Tell +27839570283
We are licensed breeders of big cats, and we currently have cubs of cheetah, tiger, white lion, leopard and liger (i.e cross breed between lion and tiger) all ready for sale at very affordable prices.
All our cubs are bottle-fed and raised in our home as home pets, so they are perfectly socialized and will make very good pets.
We sell each cub with complete health papers from and approved vet., breeders guide manual and a 1 year health guarantee.
Contact us for more info and photos