Configure many users accounts.

Rodrigo Cunha
Dears, i have a question.

In my enviroment i write a script, this need sending mails from 3 accounts [hidden email], [hidden email] and [hidden email]; in my posftix file config i have configure only [hidden email] and all mail output from [hidden email], setting default.
How i send mails accross mutt (script comand) and configure this 3 relays accounts.

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Re: Configure many users accounts.

/dev/rob0
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 05:10:00PM -0300, Rodrigo Cunha wrote:
> In my enviroment i write a script, this need sending mails from
> 3 accounts [hidden email], [hidden email] and
> [hidden email]; in my posftix file config i have configure
> only [hidden email] and all mail output from
> [hidden email], setting default.

This part does not make sense.  You don't host gmail.com, so why did
you configure it in your Postfix settings?  Where is this mail
supposed to go?

> How i send mails accross mutt (script comand) and configure this
> 3 relays accounts.

There are support venues for mutt, not here.  Likewise, for your
script questions, this is not an appropriate place.  This seems to be
a "how do I use email?" question.

The mutt client has for many years supported sending via SMTP.  Yes,
Postfix can be configured as a null client (see the
STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README) and for sender-dependent relaying (see
the SOHO_README), but don't need Postfix at all, and in fact, you
would probably be better off just using mutt's native sending
capability.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/