Copy of original mail in bounce message

Rajkumar S-3
Hi,

When a mail which is not plain text gets bounced, the original body is
not present as an attachment. I can see the original mail when the
mail is plain text, but if it's some thing like multipart/related only
the headers are present. I have a need to see the actual mail content
which was bounced. Can I configure postfix to add body contents also
in the bounce mail in all circumstances?

with regards,

raj

Re: Copy of original mail in bounce message

Wietse Venema
Rajkumar S:
> Hi,
>
> When a mail which is not plain text gets bounced, the original body is
> not present as an attachment. I can see the original mail when the
> mail is plain text, but if it's some thing like multipart/related only
> the headers are present. I have a need to see the actual mail content
> which was bounced. Can I configure postfix to add body contents also
> in the bounce mail in all circumstances?

Postfix returns the content unless the size exceeds
$bounce_size_limit.

        Wietse