Cyrus Mailling list link needed

Ashay Chitnis
Hi All,

1st of all sorry to bugg the postfix mailing list for a cyrus (rather POP) issue. I need some help regarding if i can have user level restriction in pop service. (Some users should not be allowed access through POP service; webmail will be allowed; restriction has to be POP service level and not firewall level).

Can this users be rstricted to a particular IP address while access POP account?

I am using cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-8

Can anyone provide some help or give me a link for a good cyrus mailing list link which will resolve my issue at the earliest.

regards,

Re: Cyrus Mailling list link needed

mouss-2

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=cyrus+imap+mailing+list