DB Lookup on virtual_mailbox_domains

Antares
Hello, I need to execute a db lookup for the virtual_mailbox_domains
I use the next configuration line:
virtual_mailbox_domains = pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf

Where:
/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
host= localhost
query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%s'

I tried also
query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%d'

but I get an error like:

.../pgsql-domains.cf(0,lock|fold_fix):table lookup problem

I have no idea what's going on, the only error I see in the postgreSQL log
file is something similar to:
It wasn't possible to accept an SSL connection: EOF detected

Any ideas?
Thank you.

--
Adrián Ribao Martínez

Re: DB Lookup on virtual_mailbox_domains

mouss-2
Adrián Ribao Martínez wrote:

> Hello, I need to execute a db lookup for the virtual_mailbox_domains
> I use the next configuration line:
> virtual_mailbox_domains = pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
>
> Where:
> /etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
> host= localhost
> query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%s'
>

> I tried also
> query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%d'
>
> but I get an error like:
>
> .../pgsql-domains.cf(0,lock|fold_fix):table lookup problem

next time, post FULL UNALTERED log LINES.
> I have no idea what's going on, the only error I see in the postgreSQL log
> file is something similar to:
> It wasn't possible to accept an SSL connection: EOF detected

once again, post FULL UNALTERED log LINES.

configure your postgres to accept connections without ssl.

El Sábado, 24 de Mayo de 2008, mouss escribió:

> Adrián Ribao Martínez wrote:
> > Hello, I need to execute a db lookup for the virtual_mailbox_domains
> > I use the next configuration line:
> > virtual_mailbox_domains = pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
> >
> > Where:
> > /etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
> > host= localhost
> > query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%s'
> >

> > I tried also
> > query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%d'
> >
> > but I get an error like:
> >
> > .../pgsql-domains.cf(0,lock|fold_fix):table lookup problem
>
> next time, post FULL UNALTERED log LINES.
>
> > I have no idea what's going on, the only error I see in the postgreSQL
> > log file is something similar to:
> > It wasn't possible to accept an SSL connection: EOF detected
>
> once again, post FULL UNALTERED log LINES.
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> configure your postgres to accept connections without ssl.
Sorry, I had the logs in other computer.
Is not because of the ssl, all the other thins are working ok.
Anyway, is my configuration correct?

Thank you.

--
Adrián Ribao Martínez

Re: DB Lookup on virtual_mailbox_domains

mouss-2
Adrián Ribao Martínez wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Sorry, I had the logs in other computer.
>
> Is not because of the ssl, all the other thins are working ok.
> Anyway, is my configuration correct?

do you mean the queries?
    query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%s'
looks ok, but in absence of other information, it's hard to tell for sure.

you can use postmap -q to check map lookups.

Re: DB Lookup on virtual_mailbox_domains

Antares
El Sábado, 24 de Mayo de 2008, mouss escribió:

> Adrián Ribao Martínez wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> > Sorry, I had the logs in other computer.
> >
> > Is not because of the ssl, all the other thins are working ok.
> > Anyway, is my configuration correct?
>
> do you mean the queries?
>     query = SELECT domain FROM users WHERE domain='%s'
> looks ok, but in absence of other information, it's hard to tell for sure.
>
> you can use postmap -q to check map lookups.
I solved it changing:
virtual_mailbox_domains = pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf

--
Adrián Ribao Martínez