Quantcast

DKIM and postfix

Jack Raats

Re: DKIM and postfix

Ralf Hildebrandt

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#dkim

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should
do freely and generously.                               -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: DKIM and postfix

Jack Raats

Re: DKIM and postfix

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Jack Raats <[hidden email]>:

> But this one uses amavis-new.

No.
--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
Guru, n. A computer owner who can read the manual.

Re: DKIM and postfix

Dick Middleton-3
Jack Raats wrote:

> I'm looking for a SIMPLE howto / manual to implement DKIM in postfix.
> Can anyone give me an URL or clue?

<QUOTE>
DKIMproxy is an SMTP-proxy that implements the DKIM and DomainKeys
standards, to sign and verify email messages using digital signatures
and DNS records. It can be used to add DKIM support to nearly any
existing SMTP mail server.

http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net/
<QUOTE>

Dick