DKIM with smtp_generic_map

Rob Kelledy-2
Hi,
I've implemented dkim-milter and can verify the signing provided I disable my generic map. Is it possible to use these together? I'm assuming the signing breaks because the signature is done by dkim-filter before the generic map is applied. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob.

Re: DKIM with smtp_generic_map

Victor Duchovni
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 09:55:56AM +0800, Rob Kelledy wrote:

> Hi,
> I've implemented dkim-milter and can verify the signing provided I disable my generic map. Is it possible to use these together? I'm assuming the signing breaks because the signature is done by dkim-filter before the generic map is applied. Any suggestions?

Do DKIM signing after generic mapping. If you can't use canonical_maps
instead, then you need to use a two-stage Postfix queue, with generic
mapping done in the first stage and DKIM signing in the second.

RE: DKIM with smtp_generic_map

Rob Kelledy-2

> > Hi,
> > I've implemented dkim-milter and can verify the signing provided I disable
> my generic map. Is it possible to use these together? I'm assuming the signing
> breaks because the signature is done by dkim-filter before the generic map is
> applied. Any suggestions?
>
> Do DKIM signing after generic mapping. If you can't use canonical_maps
> instead, then you need to use a two-stage Postfix queue, with generic
> mapping done in the first stage and DKIM signing in the second.

I can seem to make canonical_maps work in conjunction with the transport map I am using. Is there somewhere I can get more information on a two-stage queue?