Delivery sequence

Matthew Tice
I'm curious, what files are processed in what order (when a piece of mail enters postfix)?  Or is there a particular order?  Example, does /etc/aliases get processed before /etc/postfix/transports?

Any help is appreciated,

Matt

Re: Delivery sequence

Victor Duchovni
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:32:39AM -0600, Matthew Tice wrote:

> I'm curious, what files are processed in what order (when a piece of mail
> enters postfix)?  Or is there a particular order?  Example, does
> /etc/aliases get processed before /etc/postfix/transports?
>
> Any help is appreciated,

    http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html

Re: Delivery sequence

Matthew Tice wrote:
> I'm curious, what files are processed in what order (when a piece of
> mail enters postfix)?  Or is there a particular order?  Example, does
> /etc/aliases get processed before /etc/postfix/transports?
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> Matt

Start here:
http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html