Discard certain error messages?

Don Spaulding
Hello postfix-users,

I have two mail servers that forward emails for several thousand domains using virtual_alias_maps that are read from pgsql.  I now want to add a piece of software that logs email headers as they come through to the pgsql DB.  Here's my setup:

/etc/postfix/main.cf: http://dpaste.com/52073/
/etc/postfix/pgsql-alias-maps.cf: http://dpaste.com/52074/
/etc/postfix/pgsql-domains.cf: http://dpaste.com/52075/
#cat /etc/postfix/transport_maps
python@localhost [127.0.0.1]:8025
#

So postfix resolves the virtual alias, sends the email to the real recipient as well as my python@localhost (via a home-brew mail server on port 8025).  The problem is, whenever that mail server listening on 8025 is down, postfix generates warning and failure messages and sends them back to the original sender because it can't deliver to python@localhost.  The errors are:

May 21 09:43:32 mta1 postfix/error[24090]: 4B5C638798B: to=<python@localhost>, orig_to=[hidden email], relay=none, delay=152444, delays=152444/0.02/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)

Is there any way I can make postfix ignore those errors, so that this becomes transparent to the sender?  Can it be done without disabling all errors?

TIA,
Don Spaulding