Discard message with blank subject

SysAdmin EM
Hello everyone, i try to discard message with empty subject, but not work.

I use this rule:

/^Subject: *$/            DISCARD "Empty Subject"

any ideas?

Re: Discard message with blank subject

Noel Jones-2
On 6/19/2020 8:25 AM, SysAdmin EM wrote:

> Hello everyone, i try to discard message with empty subject, but not
> work.
>
> I use this rule:
>
> /^Subject: *$/            DISCARD "Empty Subject"
>
> any ideas?
>
> Regards,

That should work if the message has a Subject: header with only one
or more spaces.

Is that what the message you're trying to discard has?  Usually a
message that shows in your mail reader with an empty Subject: has no
Subject: header at all, which postfix header_checks can't test for.

Re: Discard message with blank subject

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 19.06.20 10:25, SysAdmin EM wrote:
>Hello everyone, i try to discard message with empty subject, but not work.

might not be good idea.

>I use this rule:
>
>/^Subject: *$/            DISCARD "Empty Subject"

how do you use this rule?  header_checks?  can you show us output of

"postconf header_checks"

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.