Disclaimer

Gabriel Craciun
Hello!

I am using postfix 2.3.3 on RHEL 5 acting as a relay. I also have
content filtering and spf policy. I am required to add also an
disclaimer for outgoing mails. I find documetation about using and
configuring postfix+altermime but also i find out that it might be
possible that the content filtering for spam to be ignored.

Hints, advices, sugestions, anything?

Thank you for your time!

Re: Disclaimer

mouss-2
Gabriel Craciun wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am using postfix 2.3.3 on RHEL 5 acting as a relay. I also have
> content filtering and spf policy. I am required to add also an
> disclaimer for outgoing mails. I find documetation about using and
> configuring postfix+altermime but also i find out that it might be
> possible that the content filtering for spam to be ignored.

It depends on how you filter and how you run altermime.

> Hints, advices, sugestions, anything?

try amavisd-new. it integrates spamassassin and altermime among other
things.

otherwise, pass mail to altermime after filtering.

If you want detailed help, ask detailed questions ;-p