Documentation Correction

Peter Ajamian
I just noticed this in SASL_README
(http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html#client_sasl_enable):

   * The Postfix SMTP client does not support the obsolete "wrappermode"
     protocol, which uses TCP port 465 on the SMTP server. See
TLS_README for a
     solution that uses the stunnel command.

I believe this is out of date as wrappermode has been available for smtp
for some time now and submissions is a thing now so the protocol is no
longer obsolete either.

Peter

Re: Documentation Correction

Wietse Venema
Peter:

> I just noticed this in SASL_README
> (http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html#client_sasl_enable):
>
>    * The Postfix SMTP client does not support the obsolete "wrappermode"
>      protocol, which uses TCP port 465 on the SMTP server. See
> TLS_README for a
>      solution that uses the stunnel command.
>
> I believe this is out of date as wrappermode has been available for smtp
> for some time now and submissions is a thing now so the protocol is no
> longer obsolete either.

I have updated some text in SASL_README and TLS_README.

        Wietse