Dupliacte messages from aliases

GP

Dupliacte messages from aliases

GP
Hi list,

I have a postfix install  on a debian 8  machine . I have some
distribution groups through
aliases  and when a user sends a message to eg group1  which he is a
member and cc to group2
(which he might be a member or  another member of group1 might be in )
they get the message twice.
Is there a way to avoid duplicate delivery on local defined alias
deliveries?

thanks and regards

Re: Dupliacte messages from aliases

Wietse Venema
GP:

> Hi list,
>
> I have a postfix install  on a debian 8  machine . I have some
> distribution groups through
> aliases  and when a user sends a message to eg group1  which he is a
> member and cc to group2
> (which he might be a member or  another member of group1 might be in )
> they get the message twice.
> Is there a way to avoid duplicate delivery on local defined alias
> deliveries?

No. Postfix makes the deliveries to group1 and group2 in parallel.

        Wietse