Duplicate mail servers again

Homer Wilson Smith-3

     Is there an easy way for postfix receiving incoming mail
on servier1 to simply mail a copy to an identical server2 for a duplicate
spool, or is that ridiculous.

     Purpose is simply to have an emergency incoming spool that noone
ever looks at on a duplicate mail machine in case one dies totally.

     Homer

Homer Wilson Smith   Clean Air, Clear Water,    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959       A Green Earth, and Peace,  Internet, Ithaca NY
[hidden email]  Is that too much to ask?   http://www.lightlink.com

Re: Duplicate mail servers again

Wietse Venema
Homer Wilson Smith:

>      Is there an easy way for postfix receiving incoming mail
> on servier1 to simply mail a copy to an identical server2 for a duplicate
> spool, or is that ridiculous.
>
>      Purpose is simply to have an emergency incoming spool that noone
> ever looks at on a duplicate mail machine in case one dies totally.

There was a thread about archival/backup copies a few weeks ago, and
if I remember correctly, something could be done with always_bcc,
sender_bcc_maps, or recipient_bcc_maps, depending on the use case.