Emails are not passed to Amavis after redirection by header check

Emails are not passed to Amavis after redirection by header check

ruttentuttels
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Emails are not passed to Amavis after redirection by header check

Wilfried.Essig@Essignetz.de
Please provide some information:

Willi

Am 03.11.2017 um 11:13 schrieb ruttentuttels:

> Hi,
> I have an issue with the postfix configuration. Amavis is configured and
> running fine when emails are received directly to clients but when an email
> is forwarded by a header check rule, the mail is send straight to the
> alternative email mailbox without having the email scanned by Amavis.
>
> Does anyone have a clue?

> Sent from: http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Postfix-Users-f2.html

Re: Emails are not passed to Amavis after redirection by header check

ruttentuttels
Sorry, I have removed the topic due to increase of hack activities noticed
through DMARC reports.

-----
Running Postfix on Ubuntu with Amavis,OpenDkim,OpenDmarc,Dovecot.

Re: Emails are not passed to Amavis after redirection by header check

Dominic Raferd

On 3 November 2017 at 11:18, ruttentuttels <[hidden email]> wrote:
​...​

The first email received has the subject of the header check filter and is
forwarded to the spam account.
The second email has a subject which does not match the filter and is
delivered to Amavis.

Question is why the redirected email to the spam box is NOT passing Amavis.

​I notice at http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html that it is stated under ​'Limitations':
- If a message triggers more than one filter action, only the last one takes effect.
- FILTER actions from smtpd access maps and header/body_checks take precedence over filters specified with the main.cf content_filter parameter.

So I think you cannot apply a header_checks filter and then a content_filter as you are trying. A way round it might be to apply the content filtering from within one of the restriction lists - see https://git.ispconfig.org/ispconfig/ispconfig3/issues/833?