FW: new subject

Dirk Moolman-2
>-----Original Message-----
>From: [hidden email]
[mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of mouss
>Sent: 08 May 2008 05:09 PM
>Cc: [hidden email]
>Subject: Re:
>
>Dirk Moolman wrote:
>> Sorry for the tests - my 1st test mail went through (with no body),
but

>> my other e-mails were all rejected - doing some troubleshooting
>>

>> [Previous body - with modifications, removing special chars]
>>
>> Error:  five five zero   "unable to relay"
>>
>> My mail seem to be rejecting - let's try  without the full error
>> message, will supply the core of it.
>>

>> I have to Linux servers at a client.  They are set up exactly the
same,

>> but on the 1 the mail goes through (external), and on the other one I
>> get the error below (error now removed from body).
>>
>> Is there something in my
>> config that I can do to let the mail go through, or must the admin of
>> the relay server set up a rule to allow me to send mail through his
>> relay server ?
>>

>http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail
>
>PS. and please chose a better subject. Many people skip messages with a
>subject of "testing" and "test*". such messages even get their sender
>unsubscribed...
>

>and if you can remove the disclaimer (or at least make it shorter),
that
>would be wonderful ;-p

My apologies, I am new to the list (subscribed today), and already got
unsubsribed from the list for the test mails I sent.   I had to
troubleshoot why my other mails would not go through - it was something
in the body that prevented them from going to the list, so I started
removing text from the body to try and see what was causing this.   I
removed all the special characters (slaches, etc.), and then the test
went through.   I will forward a new mail for the problem I have.

My apologies again.

Dirk

*** Disclaimer ***

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee and to others who have the authority to receive it. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized and as such, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it is unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

The views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the individual sender and should in no way be construed as the views of the Company.

The Company is not liable to ensure that outgoing e-mails are virus-free.

The Company is not liable, should information or data, for whatever reason, be corrupted or fail to reach its intended addressee.

The Company is not liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising resulting from the opening or the use of the information in this e-mail, including its attachments and links.

The sender of this e-mail is subject to and bound by the terms and conditions of Company+IBk-s Electronic Communications Usage Policy.