Fwd: Re: check_recipient_a_access DISCARD leads to 451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

Fwd: Re: check_recipient_a_access DISCARD leads to 451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

flowhosts

Thats totally true,

i i have to deal with listings of my ip addresses on blacklists very often.
Yes the hops which are affected here are:
Sieve generates the forwarded mail, one of the postfix mta-out hosts
tries to deliver it and fails generating the Mailer-Daemon which also
fails to get delivered, then it gets passed on to my postfix fallback
mta-out where check_recipient_a_access happens.

joe-job forgery sounds interesting i will give this a read!

To let the user choose the scenario is definatly an way/option i can
imagine.
Thanks a lot for your input Victor i will look into making my mailsystem
to a more friendly place for other mail hosts (and me).