Fwd: analysing of dmarc report

Poliman - Serwis
I have a problem with understanding dmarc reports and some features.
I attach two reports. First one come from google.com, second one from tumieszkamy.pl. On my server is dns zone of domain kamir-transport.pl but whole mail service is deployed on Google - in dns zone MX points to Google and there are all mailboxes, aliases etc. Last time I have configured dkim and dmarc policies and I got two reports. Honestly I don't know why two, from two different providers - google.com and tumieszkamy.pl. Moreover in report originating from google I see IP of my server [which fails spf and dkim policies] and I don't understand why this IP is evaluated? Second thing which I don't understand is second report which I got from tumieszkamy.pl.
SPF record in dns zone of domain kamir-transport.pl was looking like below (now I changed it to slightly different):
v=spf1 mx include:_spf.google.com -all

Does anybody could help uderstand these things?

--
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Piotr Bracha

google.com!kamir-transport.pl!1542585600!1542671999.xml (2K) Download Attachment
tumieszkamy.pl!kamir-transport.pl!31532401!1542756158.xml (1K) Download Attachment

Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Piotr Bracha