General websites on e-mail administration that also cover Postfix ?

General websites on e-mail administration that also cover Postfix ?

J Doe
Hi,

I was looking for some websites that covered e-mail administration in general and that also mentioned Postfix.

I checked the Postfix homepage [1] and on the link “Howtos and FAQs” there are two links at the bottom under the heading “General E-mail/System Administration”.  Unfortunately the first link appears to be dead and the second link is more of a discussion of the C10K problem, which appears to be more of use to people writing software on the scale of Postfix.

Can anyone recommend any good sites that cover e-mail administration in general ?  I’d like one that makes use of Postfix but if it also covers Exim or Exchange Server, that would be great as well.

Thanks,

- J

Sources: [1] www.postfix.org