Generate passw with Postfixadmin to add mysql ?

Generate passw with Postfixadmin to add mysql ?

Maurizio Caloro-2

Hello

My setup running with Postfix+Dovecot+Roundcube+Mysql

Now I need to add the Password function to roundcube and are available now with the Passwd plugin, but I need to know

with what hash I need to do this? How will postfixadmin generate the passwort to add mysql db.

In the meantime I have found the right query but, the password don’t accect. I think i will use the wrong “hash”

‘UPDATE `postfixadmin`.`mailbox` SET `password` = MD5('123456789A!') WHERE `mailbox`.`username` = '[hidden email]'';

Thanks for any help

Mauri

Re: Generate passw with Postfixadmin to add mysql ?

/dev/rob0
On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 07:48:00AM +0100, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
> My setup running with Postfix+Dovecot+Roundcube+Mysql
>
> Now I need to add the Password function to roundcube and are
> available now with the Passwd plugin, but I need to know
>
> with what hash I need to do this? How will postfixadmin
> generate the passwort to add mysql db.

Postfixadmin is a mysql/pgsql frontend which is not a part of
Postfix, not supported on this list.  I think they have a web
forum for user-to-user support.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/