Quantcast

Help! some mails not arrive to the destination but sent folder shows correctly

Help! some mails not arrive to the destination but sent folder shows correctly

Gao Feng
Hi,everyone,

    I met a problem which looks like this one:http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/messages-lost-td39028.html#a39031, but I have not found the solution in previous post.

    I searched the records in mail.log according to the sender and sent time, finally I found only 1 record in mail.log,shows as :
    Mar  8 05:03:59 elizabeth postfix/pickup[3028]: 915DF395A7: uid=0 from=<root>

    Significantly different from other correct records,the code "915DF395A7"  occurrs only 1 time in this log.

    Could you help me find the reason, many thanks!!