How can I tell if DSpam is learning?

Jim Potter
Hi all,
  I'm running postfix with DSpam, and it seems to get it right ~90-95%
of the time, and any mistakes I send to retrain. I'm not seeing anything
in the logfiles about it learning from its mistakes though, and it
doesn't appear to be getting any more accurate - can anyone help me with
this?

thanks in advance,

Jim Potter
Bristol

believed to be clean.

Re: How can I tell if DSpam is learning?

mouss-2
Jim Potter wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I'm running postfix with DSpam, and it seems to get it right ~90-95%
> of the time, and any mistakes I send to retrain. I'm not seeing
> anything in the logfiles about it learning from its mistakes though,
> and it doesn't appear to be getting any more accurate - can anyone
> help me with this?

if you only get 95%, then something is wrong, but this is a dspam-users
list question. you won't have much help on dspam here.