Quantcast

How to Transfer a binary mail whitout encode?

eSX

How to Transfer a binary mail whitout encode?

eSX
Hi all,
I want to transfer a binary content with sendmail , but I do not want to send it with encoding (increasing the cost of CPU/Network...).
So, is there any good idea about it?
RFC 3030 had made mention of BDAT, but it seems that it is not supported by POSTFIX?
How to resolve it?

Thanks.

Re: How to Transfer a binary mail whitout encode?

mouss-2
eSX wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to transfer a binary content with sendmail , but I do not want to
> send it with encoding (increasing the cost of CPU/Network...).

premature optimization is what?

> So, is there any good idea about it?
> RFC 3030 had made mention of BDAT, but it seems that it is not supported by
> POSTFIX?

> How to resolve it?

scp? ftp? http? rsync? cvs? svn? ...

Re: How to Transfer a binary mail whitout encode?

Ralf Hildebrandt
* mouss <[hidden email]>:

> premature optimization is what?

The root of all evil! Do I get a cookie now?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
Usenet should require licenses; licenses that can be revoked.

Re: How to Transfer a binary mail whitout encode?

lst_hoe02
Zitat von Ralf Hildebrandt <[hidden email]>:

> * mouss <[hidden email]>:
>
>> premature optimization is what?
>
> The root of all evil! Do I get a cookie now?

Point your web browser to some marketing driven site of your choice
and you will get a cookie :-)

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org
To: [hidden email]

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * mouss <[hidden email]>:
>

>> premature optimization is what?
>>

> The root of all evil! Do I get a cookie now?

yes, as soon as I get my beer :)
I think Germany isn't too far from here, is it?