How to block spoofing of my domain

geekster
I am trying to stop spoofing of my domain on my postfix server. How do i block outside senders from sending emails with a "mail from: user@mydomain" on my incoming server.

My environment: we have a postfix server receiving emails, and then sending legit emails to our exchange server. The postfix server is only responsible for incoming email all outbound emails are send via our exchange server. There is no legit reason why emails on my postfix server should have a Mail From mydomain, except 3rd party solutions that we use to send email blasts for marketing purposes.

I tried adding my domain to sender_access but that doesnt seem to be doing it.

Thank you.

(postfix newbie)

Re: How to block spoofing of my domain

geekster
ok. i was incorrect. blocking my domain from the sender_access worked.

thank you me.

;)