How to disable deliver to DNS A record?

Carlos Velasco-2
Hello,

I was looking at postfix log in my server when I realized that some
mails were being delivered to another SMTP server inside my network.

The problem is that I server mails for domain:
example.com

This domain has dynamic update DNS so, several machines register
themselves with DNS and create DNS registers, like:
kkk.example.com

Then, if I send an email to, by example, [hidden email],
postfix try to send mail to kkk.example.com through SMTP.

Postfix makes MX lookup to find kkk.example.com mailserver, but no
record is returned as it doesn't exist. But then postfix makes an A
record lookup and finds the DDNS record.

I thought I had this disabled, I have in postconf:
ignore_mx_lookup_error = no

But it seems not to work as I supposed.

Any way to disable postfix A record lookup when MX lookup fails?

Regards,
Carlos Velasco