IPv6 DNSBL support in Postfix?

Rich Wales
Does Postfix support blacklisting / whitelisting for IPv6 addresses?

If so, is there any documentation available to help me with the details?

I'm running Postfix version 2.11.0 on an Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS system.
Rich Wales

Re: IPv6 DNSBL support in Postfix?

Wietse Venema
Rich Wales:
> Does Postfix support blacklisting / whitelisting for IPv6 addresses?

Yes.

> If so, is there any documentation available to help me with the details?

Works in the same way.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.....x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.$dnsbl

where x is a hex digit, and where .... is more x.x.x.

> I'm running Postfix version 2.11.0 on an Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS system.

Re: IPv6 DNSBL support in Postfix?

Benny Pedersen-2
On 2016-06-07 05:15, Rich Wales wrote:
> Does Postfix support blacklisting / whitelisting for IPv6 addresses?

yes

http://www.postfix.org/IPV6_README.html

> I'm running Postfix version 2.11.0 on an Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS system.

ok

humor: http://ipv6bingo.com/