Inserting a signature

David Mehler
Hello,

I'm wanting to insert an email signature in all outgoing email
messages. Is altermime still the best way of doing this or is there
another path?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: Inserting a signature

Harald Paulsen
On 2017-03-01 22:17, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wanting to insert an email signature in all outgoing email
> messages. Is altermime still the best way of doing this or is there
> another path?

In general this question is asked whenever people want to have
a legal disclaimer of some sorts, and the answer is: don't.

http://lifehacker.com/5790930/disclaimers-in-email-signatures-are-not-just-annoying-but-legally-meaningless

If you still want to do it, altermime would do it yes:
https://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-automatically-add-a-disclaimer-to-outgoing-emails-with-altermime-postfix-on-debian-squeeze

--
Harald
ATTENTION: if someone offers you money, advice on making money, or easy