LMTP Relayhost

Matthias Schneider
Hi,

is it possible to configure a LMTP only server as relayhost= in postfix?

I'd like to relay all mails to my local lmtp server

Best Regards,

MS

Re: LMTP Relayhost

Wietse Venema
Matthias Schneider:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to configure a LMTP only server as relayhost= in postfix?
>
> I'd like to relay all mails to my local lmtp server

Yes.

default_transport = lmtp
relayhost = [mail.example.com]

Re: LMTP Relayhost

Viktor Dukhovni
Or FWIW, either or both of:

        default_transport = lmtp:mail.example.com
        relay_transport = lmtp:mail.example.com

depending on whether the messages to delivered via LMTP are just the
inbound traffic, or truly "all mail", even bounces to the original
sender, ...

> On Jul 25, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Wietse Venema <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> default_transport = lmtp
> relayhost = [mail.example.com]

Re: LMTP Relayhost

Wietse Venema
relay_transport is not for smarthosts. It is for domains that match
$relay_domains, i.e. the relay class.

        WQietse

Viktor Dukhovni: