Lifelike *** Doll Silicone Doll Life Doll – Miri 158cm

Lifelike *** Doll Silicone Doll Life Doll – Miri 158cm

saintrusell11
Lifelike *** Doll Silicone Doll Life Doll – Miri 158cm
$1,599.00
 Skin material: TPE
Internal structure: metal skeleton
Bust/waist/hip: 97cm*61cm*88cm
Weight: 38kg
Height: 158cm (5’2?)
Opening: ******, anal, oral
****** depth: 17cm
anal depths: 16cm
Oral depth: 13cm
Feet length: 21.5cm
At our company we are highly dedicated in selling high quality lifelike ***
doll. We have built and maintained a close relationship with our suppliers
so as to get that best high quality lifelike *** doll to satisfy our customers.
With our increasing experience, we are dedicated in giving our customers
the best *** dolls and at pocket friendly prices. The services we offer are
fast and very reliable. We have a line of good and open customer care
team, who offer quality services which are quick and fast. This is due to
the fast growing customer list. We treat all our customers equally.

saintrusell@gmail.com