List posting question

techlist06
I'm trying to post: a question, a copy of 20 lines or so of a maillog, and the output of postconf -n .

The list does not seem to be accepting it.  Maybe because the log has some IP's and and address of a spammer?  What should I do to sanitize it so it will post?  Not sure what's triggering the block.  I tried posting it from my server and from nabble.com as well.  Nabble stays at "...not accepted yet"

Thanks, Scott

Re: List posting question

Wietse Venema
techlist06:
> I'm trying to post: a question, a copy of 20 lines or so of a maillog, and
> the output of postconf -n .
>
> The list does not seem to be accepting it.  Maybe because the log has some
> IP's and and address of a spammer?  What should I do to sanitize it so it
> will post?  Not sure what's triggering the block.  I tried posting it from
> my server and from nabble.com as well.  Nabble stays at "...not accepted
> yet"

Do you have concrete evidence that the posting actually reaches the
list host, and isn't blocked at a point closer to you?

RE: List posting question

techlist06
>Do you have concrete evidence that the posting actually reaches the list
host,
>and isn't blocked at a point closer to you?

Yes, but I figured it out.  It was right there in front of me in the
auto-reply/bounce message.  Just missed it.  Apologies for the static.